Well in my own words football means a lot to me because it is something that I pretty much been working on ever since I was like 6 years old. Every day after school me and my dad would always go to the park and just work out until we pretty much couldn't move; I know it was painful but I know that all that hard work wasn't for nothing it was for my own good and that was to come here and play football for
Punahou. I was working as a Quarterback, I always wanted to be a quarterback because I always wanted to be like those guys on T.V.. I know that being a Quarterback takes a lot of skill but my father taught me everything there is to be a
quarterback so knew that I knew that I was all
good when I came to
Punahou. This is something that has been quintessential to me for a really long time.
This is a picture of me and my parents who are pretty much my inspiration towards me in life.They sacrifice so much for me and without them I am nobody. Without them I wouldn't be at punahou. I Love my parents and this quintessential piece of writing is for them and only them because of there hard work.
No comments:
Post a Comment