Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Group Question #2

Much is expected of those to whom much is given. What have you been given, and what, if any, expectations do yout think people should have of you? What expectations do you have for yourself?
Throughout my whole life, I've been given a lot to me; I've been given a chance to come to Punahou, a school that I thought I would never ever come to. I think that there are a lot of people that I know out there that have a lot of expectations for me. There expectations for me are far more greater than I thought it would be. My dad's expectations are quite demanding because he expects me to get really good grades and be perfect in anything that I do.

What expectations do I have for myself? There are many expectations that I have for myself. For myself, I expect myself to get really good grades like A's and B's nothing less. Other expectations that I have for myself are playing sports up to my potential meaning to play my game at a level that nobody else can play.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: