Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Interview- Responses by Danielle

1) If you were in a life or death situation, would you save yourself or the person that's endanger right next to you? Why?
Danielle:" If I could, I would save both myself and the person next to me. As selfish as this sounds I wouldn't want to die nor the person next to me to die."
2) How could someone like Zell Kravinsky give away 1 million dollars and say that it wasn't enough?
Danielle: " I think money is helpful sometimes but I feel that giving time is more important than money. Giving time can actually make difference in someone's life."
3)Do you think Kravinsky was a good role model?Explain.
Danielle: " I think he was a humanitarian but I feel that he put the world in front of his family. He wouldn't considerto be my role model but probably somebody elses."
4) Was Peter Singeer a good role model for the homeless society? Explain.
Danielle: " I don't think he was a role model for the homeless society but more of a writer that made people in general think about how there living their own lives and how they can help the homeless. He opened up people's eyes to what is going on in the world and used extreme examples that forced you to reflect on your own life."
5) Whose statement in each story mwas more precise, Peter Singer or Zell Kravinsky?
Danielle: " Peter Singer because he uses examples that force you to think about your own life and he also gives contact numbers for help as Zell Kravinskywas more about himself."

No comments: