Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Free Post- My Goal For Life
My one goal for my entire life is to graduate from high school pleasing my parents. along with that, I want to be able to get a full ride scholarship to either Oregon or Washington in either Baseball or Football. If i ever do get into College, I want to play professionally in either Baseball or Football because I want to do this for one person in my life and that is my Dad because he has sacrificed all his time taking off work just to make sure that me and him are out there on the field working out. I must admit working out with my Dad is like taking a walk through hell, you can't breathe, you can't walk, and you can't think; all you think about is how tired you are and how much water you want to drink. I know I shouldn't being saying these kind of things but it's true. This why this one goal is so important to me, for my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment