Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reality and Life

Here is something that resembles my life as a start.

In my life I know my desires
That makes me anxious,
Making me feel like I am lit up on fire.
I know what life brings to me,
Reality and fantasy,
But most of all my family.
I know I love them with all my heart,
Beacause in life they gave me a good start.

I know I like to play sports
Such as football, basketball, and baseball.
These sports make me happy in many ways,
Like winning a championship or maybe just
Being in love.
I know it's hard to fall in love,
It takes time a lot of time.

I know school is suppose to be hard
Because I hate seeing my report card.
I know it's something everybody hates.
I know it's something nobody wants,
I do not know why people like it.

Kimo Makaula

No comments: